Sunday, October 2, 2011

My Experience With Being Still

I was wondering what to do next... I sat still and the answers came. I'm applying what I heard. I used to read and read... listen and listen... now I hear, absorb, understand and choose to agree... Read, Absorb and Apply. Witness, Allow and Enjoy! And let Love be the reason!


The Question:  


Wow.... When you say stay still what does that mean?... Do you mean stay still in your thoughts? In your actions? Both?... And the unknown... I always thought that our thoughts and our perceptions create the world and the surroundings that we live in. Do u think that holding images in your head create the world that you currently live in or do you believe that our world comes by way of the divine and we ultimately have no control and it just comes as we go???


My Response:


Ok... When I say still, I actively stop what I'm doing... whatever I'm thinking I still the thought by saying listen (to myself) I receive the thought and I used to analyze it... so it made sense to me... but now I just go with what the thought says to do... which is mostly like; answer the email. Get up... wait for a minute and you will receive something great... listen... hold back there is an answer for you... there is a lesson for you... Wait! is what "I" hear mostly... I used to be going in 10 thousand directions but now only one... to my better greatness. I trust the voice where I didn't before. It felt crazy to listen to something that wasn't there... but now!!!! OH MY!!!

As far as creating, I believe that we think it and therefore it is. But when we think it on a human level... "think" - we analyze, we rethink, we question, then we start all over again, without any action.

I don't believe we have any control over anything except acting on behalf of spirit. We have a goal and when it is a good thing... everything and everyone shows up for you.

Do you know what you want? How do you want it? Who will bring it to you?

All you have to do is want the basics... be love in everything. What else is there. love does not care what position you have in life... love does not care about what you drive... love only cares about you and then love becomes infectious!

Example... Yesterday I planted some seeds with my project. I was supposed to go to a program that was being offered here in Atlanta... and I was all gung ho about being on their board etc... well something in me said... you don't need them... work on your stuff and all is well.

I woke up this morning with a sense of lack... but some force said get up... your wealth isn't in a lottery ticket but in the greatness of you... So I got up... I'm working on a "Black Farmers of America" Exposure project... "From the Bay to the "A" recognizing black farmers and their contributions.

I had no direction when I woke up so I let my mind go blank... I went and opened up my computer and behold the Editor and Chief of Black Enterprise replied to my request for help. I was elated!

my neighbor came over and brought her contribution to a fabulous queen breakfast and we are making it happen.

So I hope I answered your question... I know that you have voices that are just waiting to help you live life more abundantly... You have to trust it.

How are you being love today?

1 comment:

  1. So, NSpire Atlanta is a faith community up here in Gwinnett. Guess what the focus concept was for this morning: FLOW. Yup. Here are the concepts Gregg K. to keep in mind:
    Flowing vs Fighting
    Allowing v Resisting
    Receiving v Struggling
    I am for (e.g., peace) vs I am against (e.g., anti-war)
    Loving v Begrudging
    Letting Live v Judging
    Working Around v Knocking Down
    Submission/acceptance v Frustration
    Cooperation (humility) v Competition (ego)
    AND MY FAVORITE...
    Human Being v Human Doing

    So, Kwi our conversation today and the message at NSpire and your post confirm this direction. The direction of FLOW.

    And congrats on hearing from B.E. on your project!

    ReplyDelete